Sunday, June 26, 2011

We All Fall Down

Saturday we had a free day! We really ached to return to Camden and blow tons of money that we didn't spend as our trip is nearly over and we won't have to worry about the lack of food. We were supposed to meet up with Ashley but she went back to Portabello Road. Instead we spent the afternoon in Camden with Cyd's aunt, Geri. I bought a fancy face mask at Cyberdog and bought Spinning Poi guide book from Oddballs. Tights are really in here and many businesses carry them here. Since my roller derby days are about to kick off again I grabbed a pair of green leopard ones for Miss Eerie Laine (c'est moi!)

We had lunch again at InSpiral but it wasn't as good on the weekend as it was during the week. Camden was much busier, but the food was cold and somehow I was skimped out of my side dishes. Cyd's been having a hard time since we both caught our cold and I've been having the duties of finishing her plate...so I was still stuffed.

After our farewells to Geri we had a bit of a break on the way home before getting dolled up to go out to Ashes to Ashes, a New Romantic night at the London Stone (where we previously were at their Electric Dreams night). I was really excited to get dressed up all spooky with my classmates one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment